RAE ENGINEERING AND INSPECTION LTD.
- Providing Mechanical, Materials and Integrity Consulting and Engineering Services to the energy and pulp and paper sectors in the Northwest Territories, Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Providing Pressure Equipment, Storage Tank and Coatings Inspection Services from our Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and Grande Prairie locations.
- Full service Coatings Laboratory, full service Metallurgical Laboratory and field services.
MANAGING INTEGRITY – IMPROVING RELIABILITY- ENSURING REGULATORY COMPLIANCE – SINCE 1972
- RAE Engineering and Inspection prioritizes Safety, Integrity and Quality in all solutions we provide our clients.
- Many of our API/NB Inspectors are Professional Engineers and many of our Engineers are API/NB Inspectors, which allows us to provide the best solutions for your equipment.
- Our highly experienced inspectors and engineers are able to offer cost-effective solutions while maintaining regulatory compliance and safety.
A DYNAMIC, SOLUTION-DRIVEN COMPANY
- Licensed to practice Engineering throughout Western Canada, Ontario and Northwest Territories.
- We are COR certified and a member of CanQual, PICS, ISNetworld and Complyworks.
- RAE Engineering is well known as ABSA regulatory specialists, including audits and registration requirements.
- In the event of equipment failures, our experienced materials personnel, and lab services will determine the root cause and provide effective solutions.