RAE ENGINEERING AND INSPECTION LTD.
- Providing Mechanical, Materials and Integrity Consulting and Engineering Services to Energy Producers in Western Canada.
- Providing Pressure Equipment, Storage Tank and Coatings Inspection Services from our 4 locations in Alberta.
- Full service Coatings Laboratory, full service Metallurgical Laboratory and field services.
Managing Integrity – Improving Reliability – Ensuring Regulatory Compliance – since 1972
A DYNAMIC, SOLUTION-DRIVEN COMPANY
- RAE Engineering is a company that pays attention to Safety, Integrity, Quality and Personnel in order to provide solutions for our clients’ critical issues.
- Many of our API/NB Inspectors are Professional Engineers and many of our Engineers are also Certified API/NB Inspectors, which gives us a unique perspective on what is really going on with your equipment.
Licensed to practice Engineering throughout Western Canada, COR certified and a member of CanQual, PICS, ISNetworld and Complyworks
Are you seeking a job where you’ll never be bored?
RAE Engineering is always seeking trained and certified personnel to join our dynamic and growing team.
Applicants should be highly motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills who enjoy travelling.